- The 2014 Ride in the Rocks Event is Here!!!
- Everything You Need to Know About Triathlons
- The PHAST Foundation Triathlon on November 1st, 2014
- Shift Cycle Wear New Offer: Free Design and Free Delivery
- Shift Cycle Wear's new 2014 Katie Ride for Life Men's Jersey
- Sierra Valley Metric Shows their Support for Sierraville Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- The Three Kings of North Salt Lake, Utah
- Shift Cycle Wear: Tour de Cashiers
- What do I need to Know About Purchasing Cycling shoes?
- Cycling Jerseys: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!!
Posted by Shift Cycle Wear on 10/14/2014
Posted by Shift Cycle Wear on 10/6/2014
Like they have been diligently doing the past five years, the PHAST Foundation are organizing a sprint triathlon event on November 1st, 2014 that will allow participants to combine their competitive spirit with the spirit of assisting those that need their help. The race will include sections along the way where participants will undertake certain community service activities and the time they take to complete each task will be deducted from the total time taken to complete the race.
More results: 1 2