- The 2014 Ride in the Rocks Event is Here!!!
- Everything You Need to Know About Triathlons
- The PHAST Foundation Triathlon on November 1st, 2014
- Shift Cycle Wear New Offer: Free Design and Free Delivery
- Shift Cycle Wear's new 2014 Katie Ride for Life Men's Jersey
- Sierra Valley Metric Shows their Support for Sierraville Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- The Three Kings of North Salt Lake, Utah
- Shift Cycle Wear: Tour de Cashiers
- What do I need to Know About Purchasing Cycling shoes?
- Cycling Jerseys: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!!
Posted by Shift Cycle Wear on 11/5/2014
The actual race is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am, on the dot. If you would like to test your mettle a little more than on the typical 25 mile Challenge Course, you could try the new 40-mile second loop that includes a rugged landscape of rocks, cacti and sand washes. For those who simply like a regular run on their bikes, they can enter into the usual Tame 10. Then there is also the Family Five for participants that enjoy a comfortable cruising ride and the 5-mile course for running or walking.
Shift Cycle Wear is proud to announce that we are carrying the commemorative jerseys for the event. May we also add that $10 from every jersey you buy will go towards the MCC Educational Foundation. So check them out at 2014 Ride in the Rocks Jersey and place your order today!!
More results: 1 2