BMC Switzerland is the owner of Stromer and Bergamont companies which produce electric bikes. Chris Connolly, director of service has said that in response to the increasing number of e-bikes now being sold all over the USA, BMC has opened a Stromer service centre in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The 2014 Ride in the Rocks Event is Here!!!
- Everything You Need to Know About Triathlons
- The PHAST Foundation Triathlon on November 1st, 2014
- Shift Cycle Wear New Offer: Free Design and Free Delivery
- Shift Cycle Wear's new 2014 Katie Ride for Life Men's Jersey
- Sierra Valley Metric Shows their Support for Sierraville Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- The Three Kings of North Salt Lake, Utah
- Shift Cycle Wear: Tour de Cashiers
- What do I need to Know About Purchasing Cycling shoes?
- Cycling Jerseys: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!!
The United Healthcare Procycling Team has taken a good slice of the winning spots on the USA Cycling National Criterium Calendar leaving the runner up team, SmartStop p/b Mountain Khakis behind by scoring more than 1000 points more. Jamis-Hagens Berman who scored the third place is almost 2,500 points behind the winners.
The Amgen Tour of California is one of the most famous cycling events in North America and leading the BMC Racing team to victory was no mean task for Tejay van Garderen. The 24 year-old has been the winner of the best young rider title and has always dreamed of winning the first place white jersey. On May 19th, 2013 his dream came true, and how!