The One World Japan
Jersey was designed in cooperation with a Japanese artist and incorporates
beautiful Japanese iconic artwork as well as meaningful symbols and images.
The front of the jersey features a red and white
Japan Earthquake Relief Ribbon. A bold outline of the Mt. Fuji, one of the
universally recognized symbols of Japan, is underscored by Japanese cherry
The sleeves of the jersey bear the official seal
of Mercy Corps, and an outline of a Japanese Paper Crane - a national symbol of
hope for the people of Japan.
The back of the jersey features the official symbols
of the 6 prefectures in Japan that suffered widespread destruction from this
earthquake. From left to right, Ibaraki, Iwate, Miyagi, Chiba, Fukushima and
In the small of the back is etched the local time
when the 9.0 Earthquake struck Northeastern Japan.
The jersey is flanked with side panels that read
"One Hope", with the Japanese Kanji Characters for "Hope"
on one side, and "One World" with the universal peace symbol on the
* 20% of sales proceeds donated to Mercy Corps
* Full digital sublimation artwork features a
bold red and white color combination
* YKK Easy-grip full length invisible zipper for a refined,
* Comfortable compression sleeve-opening hem
* 3 rear pockets
* COOL-FRESH® Active Micro-poly material means you will
remain cool, dry and comfortable even after hours on the road
* 100% Anti-bacterial polyester mesh fabric
* Provides excellent UV protection
for a relaxed fit? We suggest ordering one size up!
To see the size chart, click on the link below